My mommy dear... I would call her as my creator..My inspiration..my care
taker..defender..selfless..etc..the list goes on.
Yup!she is everything. They say that mothers are substitutes for god.Yes,she truly is!
My mother is a tiny women, but has such strength when dealing with what life threw/throwing her way.
Growing up, our home had always filled with love and laughter.The angel in our life taught us what the world is and for her , the world is her family. She isnt't a working lady but does have an important profile "home maker".Trust me it isn't easy to run a house all alone.god! I didn't realise it until I got married(Well..fortunately I have help in the form of 'Maid' now.:P).
Those were days which I would call as the "Golden Days" when we were pampered N pampered N pampered.We used to get dropped by our mom to school everyday and then we used to get fed by mom in the afternoon during lunch and soemtimes get picked up after school by her as well( or we get a ride back home by dad). It never mattered to her whther it was sunny or rainy.She was there for us EVERYDAY!. She is such an amazing lady! She stood by us at all times.Even during the financial crisis,she stood by my dad, giving him valuable suggestions and strength. She is strong in discipline and taught us how to deal with things/people which got us due respect from others.IF not for her, we would have been one among those spoilt child. We learnt when Not to cross the line.
Love you mummy.Your love for us is selfless. I pray and will do my best to keep you smiling always. Your smile means a lot to me. I will always stand by you at all times. If not for your guidance then I wouldn't have had this blissful married life. Thanks Mommy...
taker..defender..selfless..etc..the list goes on.
Yup!she is everything. They say that mothers are substitutes for god.Yes,she truly is!
My mother is a tiny women, but has such strength when dealing with what life threw/throwing her way.
Growing up, our home had always filled with love and laughter.The angel in our life taught us what the world is and for her , the world is her family. She isnt't a working lady but does have an important profile "home maker".Trust me it isn't easy to run a house all alone.god! I didn't realise it until I got married(Well..fortunately I have help in the form of 'Maid' now.:P).
Those were days which I would call as the "Golden Days" when we were pampered N pampered N pampered.We used to get dropped by our mom to school everyday and then we used to get fed by mom in the afternoon during lunch and soemtimes get picked up after school by her as well( or we get a ride back home by dad). It never mattered to her whther it was sunny or rainy.She was there for us EVERYDAY!. She is such an amazing lady! She stood by us at all times.Even during the financial crisis,she stood by my dad, giving him valuable suggestions and strength. She is strong in discipline and taught us how to deal with things/people which got us due respect from others.IF not for her, we would have been one among those spoilt child. We learnt when Not to cross the line.
I remember the days when she had to put up
with all our tantrums(me and my sister used to fight
over every petty issues :p).
I remember the days when festival used to be such
an eventful day with mom getting up early
morn,the rangoli,the incense stick smell,lotsv yummy
dshes cooked and laid out on plaintain.Slurp!..
I remember the days when we used to go out for picnic's
and it was such a delight to watch mom n
dad smiling.
I remember the days, she used to stand by the gate everyday
when we were leaving to school/college/work
with her charming smile.
I remember the days when she used to stay up all
night if we were sick and was making sure that
we were comfortable.
when we were leaving to school/college/work
with her charming smile.
I remember the days when she used to stay up all
night if we were sick and was making sure that
we were comfortable.
Love you mummy.Your love for us is selfless. I pray and will do my best to keep you smiling always. Your smile means a lot to me. I will always stand by you at all times. If not for your guidance then I wouldn't have had this blissful married life. Thanks Mommy...
8 comments:
Mommy d best always :-)
Oh the title... Bulls eye! Wonderful read sweets! Made my day...
cute one... your mom deserves it da :)
cute one... :) your deserves this writing da :)
Loved it!! Our Parents deserve all this n more :)
lovely writing dear. For a while, it made me think of my best days with MOM. You should write more and more....I think the next one will be about Sasi :)
Post a Comment